UPDATED on 3 September 2019!
There are new info and photos for the new range of Chanel Rouge Allure Ink Fusion along with new eyeshadow palettes! Check them out!
Chanel fans be prepared for an upgrade of Rouge Allure Ink series. Taking one step further its bold matte colors Chanel presents Rouge Allure Ink Fusion and Rouge Allure Ink Metallic, the first long-lasting ultra matte liquid lip colour.
The new Chanel Rouge Allure Ink Fusion range offers 12 shades that are vibrant, intense and deep.
U.S. / UK Launch Date – September 2019 / 4 October 2019 at Chanel, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Sephora, Saks, Bergdorf Goodman, Selfridges, Net-a-Porter, Harvey Nichols, Escentual, Harrods
Chanel Rouge Allure Ink Fusion & Rouge Allure Ink Metallic Fall 2019 Makeup Collection
Rouge Allure Ink Fusion – New – £31.00
Each shade reveals its full effect on the lips with a high concentration of ultra fine pigments. It’s waterproof and adapts to lip’s natural movement.
The formula is comfortable and soft, despite its ultra matte effect. Chanel Allure Ink Fusion liquid lipstick nourishes the lips thanks to its formula enriched with Vitamin E and Sappan wood.
RELATED: Chanel Black & White Fall 2019 Makeup Collection
- No.802 Beige Naturel
- No.804 Mauvy Nude
- No.806 Pink Brown
- No.808 Vibrant Pink (Limited Edition)
- No.812 Rose-Rouge (Limited Edition)
- No.814 Coral-Peach (Limited Edition)
- No.816 Fresh Red (Limited Edition)
- No.818 True Red
- No.822 Deep Pink (Limited Edition)
- No.824 Berry
- No.826 Pool Pull (Limited Edition)
- No.828 Rouge Noir (Limited Edition)
Rouge Allure Ink Metallic – New – £31.00
- No.202 Metallic Beige
- No.204 Metallic Bronze (Limited Edition)
- No.206 Metallic Copper
- No.208 Metallic Red
- No.212 Metallic Purple (Limited Edition)
- No.214 Metallic Plum (Limited Edition)
- No.216 Legerete (Limited Edition)
- No.218 Plaisir (Limited Edition)
- No.222 Signature
- No.224 Harmonie
- No.226 Romantic de Chanel (Limited Edition)
- No.228 Sensuel (Limited Edition)
RELATED: Chanel Eiffel Tower Illuminating Powder for Fall 2019
RELATED: Chanel Duo Bronze et Lumiere / Bronzer and Highlighter Duo Review
Chanel Les 4 Ombres – New
- No.344 Lueur Ardente
- No.348 Lueur Roseee
I actually think the eyeshadows look gorgeous and very wearable!!! I’m hoping they come out soon… I’ve been checking daily… lol!!!