Starting Spring 2021 we will get 7 new shades from YSL Rouge Volupte Shine and five limited edition ones. The launch is scheduled right in the beginning of January with pre-orders starting right before Christmas.
Join my PATREON PAGE and become a PATRON if you want to support me as an independent content creator. You will unlock access to EXCLUSIVE CONTENT on Upcoming Makeup Releases. All Patrons will have priority in choosing and buying at special prices the products I’m offering for blog sale!
Japan Launch Date – 1 January 2021 (accepting reservations from 22 December 2020)
U.S. / UK Launch Date – TBA 2021 at YSL Beauty | Nordstrom, Sephora, John Lewis, Selfridges, Douglas, Harrods
YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Spring 2021
A medium-coverage, hydrating lipstick with a high-shine, balm-like texture that conditions and moisturizes the lips.
Made with 65% essential oils, the deeply moisturizing texture of this hydrating lipstick instantly melts into your lips, providing a sheer pop of color, instant hydration, smoothness, and all-day comfort.
After four weeks of continued application, your lips look healthy and more nourished.
- No121 Beige Satin: Nude Brown (New & Permanent)
- No122 Burnt Zelliges: Brick Brown (New & Permanent)
- No123 Nude Transparent: Nuance Nude (New & Permanent)
- No124 Roselluru: Dusty Mauve (New & Permanent)
- No129 Carmine Retro: Rose Burgundy (New & Permanent)
- No130 Burnt Suede: Mild Brown (New & Permanent)
- No131 Chile Morocco: Spicy Chile (New & Permanent)
On the same day YSL will be launching 5 limited edition shades that will join the Rouge Volupte Shine lipstick line.
LIMITED EDITION SHADES:
- No125 Corail Exorcism: Neon Coral
- No126 Tangerine Oasis: Warm Orange
- No127 Rouge Studio: Iconic Red
- No132 Brick Fauvism: Spicy Terracotta
- No135 Corail Tangier: Shimmering Coral
RELATED: YSL Rouge Volupte Rock’N Shine Lipsticks Review, Lip Swatches
Beautiful! Roselluru has my name all over it! 💗