I have news on the new YSL Hidden Temptation Fall Winter 2020 Collection launching actually sooner than expected. The theme for this collection is Hidden Temptation which unveils a passionate, sensual eyeshadow palette, lips, cheeks and nail colors that unleash the inner charm hidden in shelters.
Don’t forget to access my PATREON PAGE if you want to support me as an independent blogger and Chicprofile, but also to get the latest scoops on Upcoming Makeup collections before anyone else. I post exclusive content only for my Patrons!
YSL Hidden Temptation Fall Winter 2020 Collection
YSL Hidden Temptation Eyeshadow Palette – Limited Edition
The Eye Palette Hidden Temptation, features a gorgeous Python leather motif case and comes in 6 different colors with a bright red accent. Two textures, shimmer and matte, are interwoven to create a nudie and sensual eye area. Each shade is also embossed with a Python motif, and attention is paid to details.
- Shimmer white that adds brilliance (Shimmer)
- Pale pink that attracts sensual charm (Shimmer)
- Rich raspberries that bring warmth (Matte)
- Warm brown that creates a three-dimensional effect (Matte)
- Sensual shimmering hazelnuts (Shimmer)
- Jet black to accentuate the accent (Matte)
Liquid rouge Vinyl Cream lip stain has a beautiful color and a long-lasting moisturizing sensation. Two dusty colors are added to create a captivating lip.
- No.428 Last in Rosewood – vintage pink
- No.431 Plum Me Now – plum purple
A new color, Luminous Pink, has been added to the blush couture cheek color, which blends into the skin and gives a sensual luster. With a flushing sensation that bleeds from the inside, an attractive expression is achieved.
- No.14 Rose Kaftan – luminous pink (New)
The lineup of two bold, limited-edition colors has been added to the La Laque Couture, a nail color that shines like jewelry. With wild coloring and mirror-like luster, it produces a passionate fingertip.
- No.126 Wild Lilac – mauve violet
- No.127 Saltory Rose – seductive rose