Over the past few days I’ve been playing a lot with my new NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette in Smoky & Highlight that I already reviewed earlier this week. Yesterday I finally managed to photograph one of my makeup looks and as I already promised you on Instagram I’m here to keep my promise and tell you more about this look, along with the products I’ve used to create it. I hope you enjoy it!
For this look I went with a dark blue and gray shades for a smoky eye and choose to wear also a dark lip with one of my new Urban Decay Vice Lipsticks. Most of the products I used for this look are by NYX Cosmetics Romania.
- L’Oreal Infallible Mattifying Base
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Serene Light Skin Perfector (Upcoming Review)
- NYX HD Photogenic Concealer (Upcoming Review)
- Catrice Healthy Look Mattifying Powder Review, Swatches, Photos
- Urban Decay Makeup Setting Spray
- NYX Code Breaker Ombre Blush Review, Swatches, Photos
- Tarte Angelic Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush (Upcoming Review)
- MAC Lingering Eye Brows
- NYX Cobalt Jumbo Eye Pencil Review, Swatches, Photos
- NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette Smokey & Highlight Review, Swatches, Photos
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Eyes Wide Open Brightening Liner Duo (Upcoming Review)
- Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara Review, Photos
- Essence Hot Chocolate Lip Liner Review, Swatches, Photos
- Urban Decay Conspiracy Vice Lipstick Review, Swatches, Photos
Enjoy more photos…
i would like to see her do some west european/american make-up looks. i think most of her looks look very 80s/russian…
I love this look Tavia! That lip !
Thanks Ashley! I just reviewed the lip color yesterday, it’s Urban Decay Conspiracy vice lipstick. 🙂