The new MAC Love Me Lipstick Collection is made to express the love and respect you have for yourself – and it will sweep you off your feet. The revolutionary cream formula Lipstick is the next step beyond the iconic M·A·C mattes – representing a stunning innovation in sensation, application
With a lighter-than-air texture that redefines comfort, Love Me Lipstick delivers intense colour and soft shine, along with all-day moisturization in one swipe.
MAC Love Me Lipstick Collection for Fall 2019
Nourishing lychee fruit extract and argan oil impart immediate and long-term suppleness to lips, while the collection’s game-changing True-Colour Gelled System enables ultra-refined pigments to disperse evenly in a translucent gel matrix, yielding bright and smooth colour with high-impact payoff.
“This season, the backstage lip was nothing but lush. To get there, it’s no longer about just a single lip swipe, but rather a crafted lip – emboldening the feature by using pencils and even glosses to amplify contrast,” says Chantel Miller, New York-based M·A·C Director of Senior Artists. “Love Me lips are the colours we have lust for – its single-swipe sex appeal plays a critical role in the lip of the season. Best used straight from the tube, on top of Prep + Prime Lip (to build that coverage in double time) and then perfectly lined and glossed.”
- Vanity Bonfire – Vibrant hot pink
- French Silk – Light pinky nude
- Daddy’s Girl – Soft, light pink
- Tres Blase – Light peachy beige
- Under the Covers – Dusty rose pink
- As If I Care – Deep mauvey pink
- DGAF – Chocolate
- Coffee & Cigs – Greyish brown
- My Little Secret – Bright pink coral
- You’re So Vain – Fuchsia pink
- Nine Lives – Deep magenta
- Shamelessly Vain – Bright orange
- Give Me Fever – Vivid true red
- Joie de Vivre – Deep plum
- E for Effortless – Burnt deep red
- Maison Rouge – Burgundy red
- Laissez-Faire – Muted greyish pink
- Pure Nonchalance – Lavender
- Mon Coeur – Deep rosy pink
- Hey, Frenchie! – Deep mauvey nude
- Bated Breath – Warm pinky brown
- Killing Me Softly – Mauvey plum
- La Femme – Deep eggplant purple
- Let Them Eat Cake! – Electric lavender
The launch of Love Me Lipstick is supported by six sensational, powerfully expressive individuals who embody the self-empowerment, joy and zest for life that M·A·C celebrates with this collection. By sharing their most unexpected and intriguing self-love stories in the campaign, these ambassadors will spread the Love Me message to their followers, throughout the M·A·C makeup lovers’ universe and far beyond.
- AMBER WAGNER @jstlbby (2.1 million followers) California body-positive Insta-influencer and founder of her own Just Livin’ Baby clothing line, Wagner is known for her dazzling, ultra-long fingernails and impassioned, motivating messages of empowerment.
- HARPER WATTERS @theharperwatters (156K followers) A soloist dancer for the Houston Ballet, Wagner’s addictive YouTube channel – featuring videos in which he does ballet in stilettos – has made him a role model for authentic self-expression.
- MAXINE ASHLEY @maxineashley (52K followers) A Puerto-Rican, Bronx-based, genre-bending artist signed to Pharrell’s label, Ashley writes her own music and directs her own videos.
- RINA SAWAYAMA @rinasonline (110K followers) Sawayama is a critically acclaimed Japanese-British pop singer, songwriter and model.
- FRANCES O’SULLIVAN @beautyspock (344K followers) A beauty influencer and transformation artist, O’Sullivan has been called a “millennial Cindy Sherman.”
- HALIMA @halima (923K followers) Halima, who first shot to fame as the first model to wear a hijab in the Miss Minnesota USA pageant, has appeared on the covers of Allure and British Vogue. She recently became the first model to appear in a burkini in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.