It’s been a while since I’ve last posted one of my makeup looks. I wanted to do a few looks but at the beginning of September 2010 I had an accident (at home) and my all face got burned. It was looking pretty bad at the time and I was really scared but now after 3 weeks seems like my skin is getting better. The good news is that burnings were not that deep and after treating them I’m left with minor scars that I’m hoping they will heal in near future.
So, briefly this was the reason why I didn’t do any makeup looks because I actually didn’t want to apply any kind of makeup on my face, especially that even my skin around the eyes got burned.
Enough with the bad news! 🙂 Let’s talk about my favorite character from Illamasqua Art of Darkness Collection for Fall – Winter 2010 (exclusive photos + swatches) which is Wanton Woman.
I know many of you will be shocked because she is wearing only blue shades which I don’t like and never use (well unless someone is asking me for a review) but I love how she looks and the fact that I’m probably as pale as she is gave me courage to try this makeup.
I have some of the products needed to achieve this look and I’m talking about Superior Liquid Metal, Alluvium Pure Pigment and False Eye Lashes No. 23 (my photos and swatches) so let’s get started.
As I said I’m not doing so great when it comes to blue shades but I’ve tried to do my version and I think is not about getting the exact look of Wanton Woman but for everyone to express her alter ego with the products from this amazing collection.
Here are the products that I’ve used to achieve this look:
- Make Up For Ever Face Matifying Primer – Review
- Max Factor Second Skin Foundation – 040 Creamy Ivory Shade – Review
- La Mer Loose Powder – 01 Creme Shade – Review
- La Mer Radiant Concealer SPF 25 – 02 Medium Shade – Review
- Illamasqua Bronzer – Burnish Shade – Review
- The Body Shop Wild Cherry Lip Butter – Review soon (if I’m not lazy)
- Essence Lip Liner – 06 Satin Mauve Shade – Review soon
- The Body Shop Hi-Shine Lip Treatment – No.13 – Review soon
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti – Crease Shadow Primer
- Illamasqua Liquid Metal in Superior – Review
- Illamasqua Pure Pigment in Alluvium – Review
- White and Green eye shadow from Essence Pocket Beauty Palette – Review Soon
- L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara – Review Soon
- Illamasqua False Eye Lashes No. 23
By the time I was done with the makeup outside was already evening so I couldn’t take photos on a natural light outside.
Photo taken with flash light 🙂
I know Wanton Woman has more color on her cheeks and two small moles but the brows were enough dramatic for me so I skipped those, especially that I had to go out that night. 🙂
Here is my final look!
I hope you had fun reading this post! What is your favorite character from Illamasqua Art of Darkness Collection?