Today I’m wearing one of my favorite day makeup looks in autumn shades inspired by Make Up Factory Eye Colors No. 12 Eye Shadow Quad (review). I love to wear a discreet natural makeup during day time and usually I use soft brown, bronzy of golden shades.
For this makeup I’ve used only the 4 eye shadows from the Make Up Factory quad but you can try using whatever colors you have at home similar to these one.
From now on I will try to do an inspired makeup look by all the eye shadow palettes or quads that I will be reviewing. Some of the products that I’ve used today I already review a while ago but I still have many products to swatch and also upcoming reviews.
Sometimes it’s more than I can handle and I’m not even a makeup addict and I don’t have so many makeup products as others might think. 🙂
Here is my list with the products that I’ve used for this look:
- Make Up For Ever Face Matifying Primer – Review
- Revlon ColorStay Foundation for Combination/Oily Skin – 220 Natural Beige – Upcoming Review
- La Mer Loose Powder – 01 Creme Shade – Review
- La Mer Radiant Concealer SPF 25 – 02 Medium Shade – Review
- Illamasqua Bronzer – Burnish Shade – Review
- L’Oreal Blush Delicieux – 01 Pink Marshmallow
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Lipstick – Perfume of his Gaze – Review
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti – Crease Shadow Primer
- Make Up Factory Eye Shadow Quad – No. 12 – Review
- Catrice Kajal Designer – 120 Chocolate Brown – Upcoming Review
- MAC Eyeshadow – Amber Lights – under the lower lash line – Upcoming Review
- Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara – Review
The full makeup look
I hope you’ve enjoyed this post. I would like to know what colors do you prefer for a day to day makeup or what are the shades that you feel most comfortable with?