Huda Beauty is surely getting us ready for Summer. This time we get to experience Huda Beauty Tantour which is a contour and bronzing cream. Yes, a creamy formula which aims to create that mixture between contouring and bronzing.
If recently we had the Liquid Pantyhose now we get this new balance of shadow and warmth for a luminous, matte glow that’s never dull. I don’t know if I should really be excited for a product like this to be honest but I would love to hear your thoughts.
Get ready for Summer with Huda Beauty Tantour
Huda Beauty Tantour Contour & Bronzer Cream – New – $30.00
The deeply pigmented formula can take you from a natural bronzed look to a dramatic contour as you layer and build. I love that it’s really pigmented but also blends SO easily. If you just want a very natural look, you only need to use a small amount, but for more drama, you can build it up or try a deeper shade.
- Fair: A neutral honey shade for fair to light complexions.
- Light: A soft caramel shade ideal for light to medium complexions.
- Medium: A neutral mocha shade that looks gorgeous on medium and tan complexions.
- Tan: A deep cocoa shade perfect for deep tan to rich complexion.
- Rich: A deep mahogany shade for rich to ultra-rich complexions.
Sculpt & Shade Brush – New – $28.00
To make Tantouring super seamless, we created the Huda Beauty Sculpt & Shade Brush. At one end is a very small, dense brush that’s perfect for applying Tantour exactly where you want it, and at the other end is a large, soft brush so you can easily blend it out.
Enjoy swatches of Huda Beauty Tantour…