Fall has already settled in and is showing its rainy weather so lately I’ve been keeping my makeup pretty simple, as natural and light as possible. I love a flawless complexion, one that it will glow freshness and luminosity so the other week while I was trying on the new Guerlain Parure Gold Fluid Foundation SPF 30 (review, swatches, photos) I also did this quick makeup tutorial. The eye makeup is very simple, easy to achieve as I only used 3 eye shadow colors, while lips and cheeks were emphasized by a soft rosy hues. As I said back in my Guerlain Parure Gold Foundation review, this photo was taken after I had only 3 hours of sleep and I needed to look as radiant, fresh and rested as possible as I had a beauty event that day and a busy schedule ahead. I’m really impressed what new formula of this foundation did for me and how well it managed to erase signs of fatigue, small imperfections, diminish fine lines and covered my complexion with a veil of natural glow.
Take a closer look and check out the products I used to create this day-to-day natural makeup look.
- Artdeco Anti-Aging Effect Make-up Base
- RBR Luminous Skin Wand Preview, Swatches, Photos
- Guerlain Parure Gold Fluid Foundation Review, Swatches, Photos
- MAC Fix + Review, Photos
- Shiseido Camellia Compact Review, Swatches, Photos
- MAC Lingering Brow Pencil
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Guerlain Les Cendres Eyeshadow Palette Review, Swatches, Photos
- Guerlain Beaugrenelle Eyeshadow Palette Review, Swatches, Photos
- Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Macara Review, Photos
- Deborah 24 Ore #06 Lip Pencil Preview, Swatches, Photos
- Guerlain Lady Pink Kiss Kiss Lipstick Review, Swatches, Photos
- Calvin Klein Tutu Nail Enamel Review, Swatches, Before & After Photos
Enjoy more photos…