Dior Addict Lacquer Plump is the first plumping lacquered lip ink by Dior. It provides long-wear color, intense lacquered shine, and an incredibly comfortable texture. I honestly can’t wait to see it in person when it will hit UK counters. Make sure I’ll be buying a few shades so watch out for reviews and first impressions on Instagram. For the time being Dior Addict Lacquer Plump is available at Dior.com launching soon at other retailers. I have SWATCHES of Dior Addict Lacquer Plump shades for you after the jump.
UK Launch Date – end March 2018 at Selfridges, Harrods
U.S. Launch Date – Now at Dior.com | March 2018 at Nordstrom, Sephora, Neiman Marcus, Saks
Dior Addict Lacquer Plump Swatches
Dior Addict Lacquer Plump kicks into action upon contact with the lips to reveal its bold color, and radiant lacquer finish.
Mere seconds after applying, color and shine fuse into a fine, airy film while plumping the lips.
- A true breakthrough from the Dior innovation labs, this liquid lipstick is the perfect makeup and skincare hybrid.
Like an ink, it tints lips with long-wear color for 8 hours.*
- As a shiny plumper, it delivers a volume-boosting and shaping effect, along with ultra hydration from Dior.
Dior Addict Lacquer Plump – New – $37.00
- 327 Glitteraty – glittery nude
- 426 Lovely-D – rosy nude
- 456 Dior Pretty – rosewood
- 516 Dio(R)eve – taupe nude
- 538 Dior Glitz – glittery coral
- 556 Dancefloor – rosy coral
- 648 Dior Pulse – orangey red
- 658 Starstruck – glittery red
- 676 Dior Fever – fuchsia
- 677 Disco Dior – glittery pink
- 758 D-Mesure – bright red
- 768 Afterparty – raspberry pink
- 777 Diorly – wine
- 868 J’Adior – bold red
- 926 D-Fancy – bold chocolate
- 998 Midnighter – bold violet
I personally haven’t put these babies to the test yet. I’ll definitely pick up a few shades, mostly pinks and that gorgeous bold purple. In the meantime you can also enjoy swatches on my Instagram.
Dior has really emptied my credit card this season with its launches. I personally was in love with so many of their new releases in 2018. I think I’ll be taking a small break towards the summer as I saw Dior Cool Wave 2018 Summer Collection. Only Diorskin Nude Air powders are calling my name and I hope I won’t change my mind when I’ll see the collection in person.
Photos via Vogue.tw
Omg, so intesresting, loved you blog post!!! I see you are more a proffesional in the blog thing, could you please give a feedback to mine?; sophiabloglifestyl.wixsite.com/blog
#327 doesn’t look right.
I’ll post some live swatches later today on my Instagram if you want to check them out. 🙂 I’ll be reviewing some of the shades pretty soon. 🙂