The other day I went clubbing so I had in mind a smokey eye makeup especially since I’ve been playing lately with MustaeV Charcoal Eyeshadow (review, swatches). Usually when I go out in clubs I tend to wear darker eyeshadows and smokey eye looks are among my favorites.
I tried to use only a couple of products so this will be a simple look to achieve and the most important product is a matte deep black eyeshadow. As a base you can use a black kohl, a black creamy eyeshadow or NYX Black Bean Jumbo Eye Pencil (review, swatches) like I did.
If you want to know what other products I used to achieve this look please keep reading right after the jump.
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Genesis Original Skin Primer (Preview, Swatches, Photos)
- La Mer Radiant Concealer SPF 25 #02 Medium (Review, Swatches, Photos)
- Senna Lasting Illusion Satin Matte Foundation (Review, Swatches, Photos)
- Make Up For Ever HD Powder
- MAC Fix + – Review
- MAC Lingering Eye Brows
- MustaeV Odd Pink Face Architect Powder (Review, Swatches, Photos)
- Senna Enlighten Sheer Face Color Powder Blush (Review, Swatches, Photos)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer
- NYX Black Bean Jumbo Eye Pencil (Review, Swatches, Photos)
- MustaeV Charcoal Eyeshadow (Review, Swatches, Photos)
- Avon Super Shock Black Gel Eyeliner – on the waterline
- MAC Smolder Eye Kohl (Review, Swatches, Photos) – smudged under the waterline
- Senna Voluptulash Mascara (Review, Photos)
- Shiseido Debut Lacquer Gloss (Review, Lip Swatches, Photos)
- Kinetics Expensive Pink Nail Polish (Review, Swatches, Long-Lasting Test)
Enjoy more photos…