Shiseido Sparkling Party Palette is the new holiday 2014 eyeshadow palette designed by Dick Page and perfect to be used to create endless looks for the holiday season. It’s truly a gemstone and a beauty collector’s item as the luxurious packaging shows and I can’t wait to give it a quick swatch when it hit counters.
Japan Launch Date – 1 November 2014
International Launch Date – 13 October 2014
The new Shiseido Sparkling Party Palette will be available in limited edition and features 6 shades for lips, eyes and cheeks in red, copper, brown and metallic blue shades. A new and versatile eyeshadow palette that contains a variety of colors with different textures and finishes.
- A scarlet red cream color for lips and cheeks
- B champagne cream highlighter / eyeshadow base
- C brown eyeshadow with satin finish
- D bright gold eyeshadow with shimmering finish
- E navy blue cream eyeliner with fine silver pearls
- F coral pink powder blush
Enjoy more photos…