Yesterday I played with the new Parisax Les Gourmandises Coffret for eyes & lips (swatches) that I received from Parisax Romania after the meeting with beauty bloggers and I wanted to create a makeup look suited for a night out with friends, or a date, something that will include some shimmer and sparkle. Parisax Les Gourmandises set contains 6 shades for lips/cheeks and 6 creamy eyeshadows. I’m not into creamy shades so much because they tend to crease quickly but I was willing to give these new shades a chance especially since I will write my review soon and I was also curious how they will behave with the Make Up For Ever #302 Holodiam Powder (review & swatches) on top.
This is the look I came up with but after I combined 2-3 creamy eyeshadows they started to crease and they look very sheer so I’ve applied some of my Rouge Bunny Rouge eyeshadows (swatches). On top I’ve added my MUFE Holodiam Powder and the makeup became shiny and metallic. I hope you will enjoy the look.
- L’Oreal Studio Secrets Professional Anti Shine Mattifying Primer
- Max Factor Second Skin Foundation #40 Creamy Ivory (Review)
- La Mer Radiant Concealer SPF 25 in #02 Medium – Review
- La Mer Loose Powder in #02 Creme – Review
- MAC Fix + Spray – Review
- Shiseido Camellia Compact – Review & Swatches
- Parisax Les Gourmandises Creamy Eyeshadows – Preview & Swatches
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Eyeshadows – Preview & Swatches
- Make Up For Ever #302 Holodiam Powder – Review & Swatches
- Avon Super Shock Gel Eyeliner – on the 2/3 of the waterline
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Eyes Wide Open Brightening Liner Duo – on 1/3 of the waterline
- L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
- Parisax Les Gourmandises Lip Color – Preview & Swatches (the fifth shade from left to right)
- Kinetics Grey, No Pink Nail Polish – Review, Swatches & Long Lasting Test
Enjoy more photos…
LOVE the eyes!!
Thank you Marcia! 🙂
So fresh and beautiful makeup! I think it works for every eyeshape and color 🙂
You are perfectly right, this kind of makeup works great for every eye color. A subtle shiny eye shadow can work well for every eye shape.:)
So pretty! Love the nail polish!
This nail polish was really a nice surprise for me. I hope you enjoyed the review, because it’s also long lasting and it’s really a true grey shade. 🙂
You look awesome with make up and your lip looks very attractive with lip gloss. I love butterfly ring and earring is very perfect.