I want to share with you this new makeup look I’ve created using the Green People Trio Eyeshadow in Smokey Grey (swatches) that I presented you yesterday. Since the trio includes white, silver and graphite black shades it’s very easy to create a smokey eye look just something that you can worn when you go to club or an evening with your friends.
For the eyes I’ve used only the shades from the trio and a black liner and my all time favorite mascara L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black. On the lips I used the lightest shade from Parisax Les Gourmandises Coffret (swatches) which is a sweet baby pink. This kind of makeup I used to wear about 13 years ago almost everyday so it was nice to play with the colors and recreate my old makeup look. 🙂
- L’Oreal Studio Secrets Professional Anti Shine Mattifying Primer
- Max Factor Second Skin Foundation #40 Creamy Ivory (Review)
- La Mer Radiant Concealer SPF 25 in #02 Medium – Review
- La Mer Loose Powder in #02 Creme – Review
- MAC Fix + Spray – Review
- L’Oreal Blush Delicieux in #01 Pink Marshmallow
- Green People Smokey Grey Trio Eyeshadow – Preview & Swatches
- Avon Super Shock Gel Eyeliner – on 2/3 of the waterline
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Eyes Wide Open Brightening Liner Duo – on 1/3 of the waterline
- L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
- Parisax Les Gourmandises Lip Color – Preview & Swatches (the lightest color, first from the left)
- China Glaze Pearls of Wisdom Nail Polish – Review, Swatches & Long-Lasting Test
Enjoy more photos…
I’m waiting for your impressions on the comments bellow or on Chicprofile’s Facebook Page.