Hello ladies ! Today I will review the Cellular Eye Contour Cream by La Prairie. As you already may have read from the title this is a 24 hour age fighting eye cream, so don’t confuse this one with an anti-aging eye cream. If you are looking for an eye cream that will help you protect your eye area against the sign of aging you can try La Prairie Anti – Aging eye cream a cellular intervention complex SPF 15.
I wanted to finish the sample before I could make a complete review about this cream. Yes, as you may see from the photos it’s a 3 ml sample that I got from Sephora together with the other two samples eye creams from La Prairie
- Age Management Eye Repair (read the complete review)
- Cellular Radiance Eye Cream – Restorative Eye Therapy
Being a 3 ml sample it last me about 2 weeks ( I apply it day and night) and I can’t complain cause it’s more than other samples usually last. We all have delicate skin around the eyes so we need to use an extremely light and gentle eye cream like this.
THE GOOD NEWS:
- The first one is that it helped me maintain my skin moisture level and it also prevented lines from morning.
- If you decide to use foundation, you should apply the Cellular Eye Contour Cream first on your eye area. I’ve tried this one morning and it came up as a great idea because this eye cream is also an ideal base for make-up. My skin felt hydrated and moisturized under the foundation and even after I removed my make-up.
- If your skin eye area is usually dry the Cellular Eye Contour Cream will correct dryness and will also inhibits dehydration. With only one application in the morning you won’t have to worry about the dryness all day long.
- After I first applied this cream my skin became softer and smoother. It has a creamy but light texture and you need only very little little amount of product to apply around your eye.
- You can start using this cream at any age because it’s not an anti-aging or anti-wrinkle eye cream with strong effects on your skin.
- I’m sure that the 15 ml jar will last you a few good months, but is better first to ask for a tester in Sephora and try to see the effects on your skin before you decide to buy it.
- It also improves the appearance by firming and minimizing fine lines, guarding against puffiness (but once they start appearing you need a stronger cream).
THE BAD NEWS:
- The price: You already know that every good products has its price. usually the products from La Prairie are expensive but they worth the money sacrifice. The Cellular Eye Contour Cream can be found on internet starting from 90 -135 $
- No SPF
- Is only a light cream that will fight the problems of aging 24 h a day, but is not anti-aging or anti-wrinkles.
- Being a cream that is destined to be use at any age, doesn’t have the effect of reducing the appearance of dark circles or puffiness.
How to apply:
You can apply La Prairie Cellular Eye Contour Cream morning and evening by gently patting along the orbital bone and bellow the eye. This is a delicate moisture-nourishing treatment for sensitive eye area that will protect the skin against environmental aggressors.
PS. How is your weekend going girls? Here the weather is grumpy, I think it will rain soon and I have nothing better to do then stay home, watch TV and chat with friends. Any plans for tonight?