I know it has been a while since I posted a makeup look but even though I did quite a few looks, tested new products and played with new shades and textures I didn’t find the time to post them. Today I want to show you a makeup look named Retro Glam which was inspired by Manhattan Retro Glam Vintage Romance Palette which was sent to me by a friend.
I reviewed this palette at the time but because it was a limited edition release and is no longer available for purchase I deleted the article for SEO reasons.
The makeup is quite simple and easy to realize as I only used eyeshadows from this palette which are so dupable and I’m sure it will be easy to create your own version of Retro Glam. This makeup look is soft but colorful and the shades are not so pigmented so the entire look is perfect for day or evening. Take a look after the break to see what other products I’ve used.
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Genesis Original Skin Primer (Preview, Swatches, Photos)
- La Mer Radiant Concealer SPF 25 #02 Medium (Review, Swatches, Photos)
- MustaeV Bright Beige Skinny Tint Foundation (Review, Swatches, Photos)
- La Mer Powder in #02 Medium (Review, Swatches, Photos)
- MAC Fix + – Review
- MAC Lingering Eye Brows
- MustaeV Odd Pink Face Architect Powder (Review, Swatches, Photos)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer
- Manhattan Retro Glam Vintage Romance Palette
- Jordana Creamy Vanilla Eyeshadow – on the brow bone
- MAC Plush Lash Mascara
- Essence Trendsetter Stay With Me Longlasting Lip Gloss
- Manhattan Black Cherry Nail Polish (Review it was removed / It was a LE release)
Enjoy more photos…