Even though the launch of OPI Venice Fall Winter 2015 Collection (preview, photos) is still far ahead we get to have a better look at the new 15 lacquers. As the name itself suggests the new OPI fall winter 2015 nail lacquers are inspired by the beautiful Italian city of Venice so every shade has its own Italian name. This OPI nail collection was first presented at the Bologna Cosmoprof event back in spring so anyone who was there could have checked out the colors in person and see swatches as well.
International Launch Date – middle August 2015
OPI Venice Collection Fall 2015
- A Great Opera-Tunity – “aria” ready to wear this gorgeous melon?
- It’s A Piazza Cake – choosing this persimmon creme is easy as pie
- Worth A Pretty Penne – flaunt your fashion “cents” in this shimmery copper
- Tiramisu For Two – I totally “dessert” this sweet coffee cream
- Amore At The Grand Canal – let the romance flow in this ravishing red
- Gimme A Lido Kiss – pucker up for this saucy red shimmer
- Be There In A Prosecco – I’m living in the moment, and in this opaque creme
- I Cannoli Wear OPI – my heart belings to this pale, creamy gray
- Gelato On My Mind – deliciously sweet and icy cool, pastel blue
- Purple Palazzo Pants – I’ve searched far and wide for this lovely lilac
- O Suzi Mio – this delicious shade of eggplant is all mine!
- My Gondola Or Yours? – let’s cruise the canals in this luscious black
- Venice The Party? (Special Limited Edition)
- Baroque…But Still Shopping! (Special Limited Edition)
- St. Mark’s The Spot (Special Limited Edition)
Enjoy more photos…
Photo source: Makeupedia