As you probably know by now (from my B-day International Giveaway) last week it was my Birthday so I wanted to show you my makeup look. This year I wanted to keep it more natural and simple just because something very sad happened the day before so I was not really in the mood to celebrate my B-day this year.
I believe this makeup doesn’t require any special occasion and it’s suitable for all those of you who are not looking for something too bright and colorful and just want to keep it natural with a slightly pop of color. I choose to add a yellow MAC pigment in the inner lid but you can choose any other shade that you want like a pink, coral or light copper.
If you want to know what products I used to create this look please follow me right after the jump.
- Artdeco Make-up Base with Anti-Aging Effect
- La Mer Radiant Concealer SPF 25 in #02 Medium – Review
- Max Factor CC Cream SPF 10 in #60 Medium – Review
- La Mer Loose Powder in #02 Creme – Review
- Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix – Preview
- NYX Blush in Angel – Review
- Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance Primer
- MAC Primary Yellow Pigment (in the inner corner for luminosity)
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Eyeshadow in Capricious Nightingale – Review (all over the lid and brow bone)
- Urban Decay Sidecar Eyeshadow (Naked Palette) (blended in the crease)
- Urban Decay Buck Eyeshadow (Naked Palette) (in the outer V)
- MAC Vapour Eyeshadow (blended on the brow bone)
- Senna Ultra Last Eyeliner in Ultra Black (in the waterline and at the base of the lid)
- Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara in 01 Extreme Black – Preview
- MAC Lingering Eye Brows
- Kinetics Empty Streets Nail Polish – Review
Enjoy more photos…