I’m super excited about MAC x Patrick Starrr Floral Realness 2018 Spring Collection. Not only the packaging is super colorful but also the products. Honestly this is a collection right up my alley as it does feature lots of pink and violet shades from eyeshadows to lip products. I can’t wait to see it on the counters, but I’ll probably just get the products online before they hit counters and be sold out. Patrick Starrr will be releasing more products and collections throughout the year in collaboration with MAC Cosmetics.
Patrick Starrr is back to make your beauty dreams blossom with his new floral-inspired M∙A∙C full face kits. This collection is all you need for fresh-picked, vibrant springtime looks.
U.S. Launch Date – 16 April 2018 online @maccosmetics.com | 19 April 2018 at Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Macy’s
UK Launch Date – April 2018 at MAC UK, Selfridges, Harrods
MAC x PatrickStarrr Floral Realness 2018 Spring Collection
Me So Fleek Kit – Limited Edition – $49.50 U.S. / $63.00 CAD
- Hey, Boy, Hey! – dirty pinkish plum (Retro Matte) (Lipstick)
- Queen P – neon pink with blue pearl (Lipglass)
- Play With Me Eyeshadow Quad – In Living Pink (pinky coral with gold shimmer, frost); Hickie (bright pink with shimmer, frost), All’s Rosy (dirty mid-tone pink, matte); In the Shadows (vibrant dark blue with shimmer (Frost)
- Take Me Home Blush Duo – soft coral pink, satin / muted pink plum, matte
Me So Chic Kit – Limited Edition – $49.50 U.S. / $63.00 CAD
- Sweet MamaStarrr – mid-tone neutral pink (Amplified) (Lipstick)
- MamaStarrr Kiss – sheer nude with pearl (Lipglass)
- Stay With Me Eyeshadow Quad – Daddystarrrr (muted baby pink with pearl, matte); Yesss (mid-tone dusty violet, veluxe pearl); Queen Patrick (bright purple, frost); Bon Nuit (black purple, matte)
- I’m Not Blushing Blush Duo – pure peach, satin / capri bronze, matte
Check out my Instagram photo HERE for swatches, before this collection will be released!!!
OMG with that packaging you need to wear some serious shades!!