Today even though we had a rainy weather here I wanted to create a fresh summery look that will appear natural but with a pop of color on the lips. I played with products from MAC, Illamasqua, Rouge Bunny Rouge and MustaeV and here is what I came up with. This look is very easy to achieve even for those who are not quite skilled in the makeup art and it won’t take you more than 10 minutes. Perfect to be worn during the day the MAC Melon Amber Lights makeup is suitable for any skin color and can be customized to your own liking. Check out the products I used for this look right after the jump.
- Illamasqua Matte Veil
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Luminous Skin Wand
- MustaeV Bright Beige Skinny Tint Foundation (Review, Swatches, Photos)
- Make Up For Ever HD Loose Powder
- MAC Fix + – Review
- MAC Lingering Eye Brows
- Illamasqua Flirtatious Velvet Blusher (Review, Swatches, Photos)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer
- MAC Melon Pigment (Upcoming Review) – No.01
- MAC Pigment – No.02
- MAC Vapour Eyeshadow (Upcoming Review) – No.03
- MAC Amber Lights Eyeshadow (Upcoming Review) – No.04
- MAC Smolder Eye Kohl
- MAC PlushLash Mascara
- Illamasqua Exotic Matte Lip Lacquer (Review, Swatches, Photos)
- Kinetics Never Too Late Nail Lacquer (Upcoming Review)
Enjoy more photos…
I don’t think I can pull off bright orange lips. The lip color is beautiful but since it’s matte, it highlighted chapped areas.
Orange is actually not my favorite color as well but I like that it gives an instant fresh and summery appearance. I try to moisturize and apply lip balm before using a matte lip color like this one but in the end after a few hours it does settle into lip lines and makes them look a bit dry.