This fall I was inspired to create this Givenchy Smokey Eye Makeup look by the new and limited edition Givenchy Vinyl Fall Winter 2015 Collection (swatches, photos). I like earthy tones, so creating a brown metallic smokey eye with a natural lip was just an awesome look for this season. I believe the look is very well balanced, not to intense and dramatic but also not too natural. Take a look at the products I’ve used for this look along with the reviews and close-up photos right after the cut.
- MustaeV Lustrous Cream Base Review, Swatches, Photos
- MustaeV Skinny Tint Foundation Review, Swatches, Photos
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Concealer in No.02 Light Medium
- MustaeV Cotton Loose Powder Review, Photos
- MAC Fix + Review, Photos
- Givenchy Rose Delicat Blush Memoire de Forme Review, Swatches, Photos
- MAC Lingering Eye Brows
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Givenchy Metallic Reflection Palette Review, Swatches, Photos
- Revlon 3D Volume Mascara (Upcoming Review)
- Guerlain Candy Hop Gloss D’Enfer Review, Swatches, Photos
Enjoy more photos…
These colours look beautiful on you. It is a lovely look you have created.