Today while I was playing with my MUA Poptastic Palette I came up with this Aquatic Makeup Look in blue, turquoise, green and violet shades. I have to admit I don’t wear this kind of makeup when I go outside as I feel I’m not in a very good relationship with green and blue shades but because this palette has so many brights I wanted to create something special, a different makeup look than those that I wear on a daily basis.
You know that recently I’ve started to using MustaeV makeup products and for this look I used for the first time MustaeV Skinny Tint Foundation and Water Bomb Base. I’ll test these products from the samples that I’ve got and so far I dare to say it was love at first touch between me and this foundation’s formula which seems to have been created specially for me. I’m writing this article 6 hours after I’ve done this look and the foundation looks unbelievable, not a drop of shine on my T-zone and that’s saying something coming from a person with combination skin type always fighting shine and oiliness.
I’ve combined more than 8 shades for this look so if you want to know what products I used for the rest of the face please keep reading right after the jump. As a quick mentioning I have to tell you that 4 hours later I realized I haven’t done my eyebrows so I had to take new photos, the shades are still pigmented and vibrant so this is also a quick preview of my upcoming MUA Poptastic Palette review. I will still post a single photo (the first one) with my undone brows so you can see how the entire makeup looks like.
- MustaeV Water Bomb Base (Upcoming Review)
- Coolcos Soft Focul Natural Concealer (Upcoming Review)
- MustaeV Skinny Tint Foundation in Bright Beige (Upcoming Review)
- Make Up For Ever HD Powder (Upcoming Review)
- MAC Fix + – Review
- MAC Lingering Eye Brows
- MAC Style Powder Blush (Review, Photos, Swatches)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- NYX Milk Jumbo Pencil (Review, Swatches, Photos)
- MUA Poptastic Palette (Review, Swatches, Photos)
- Jordana Creamy Vanilla Eyeshadow Powder – on the brow bone
- Max Factor Excess Intensity Longwear Eyeliner (Review, Swatches, Photos) – on the waterline
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Dark Bay Satin Eyeliner Nocturnal Ink (Review, Swatches, Photos)
- Senna Voluptulash Mascara (Review, Swatches, Photos)
- Senna Black Violet Velvet Eyeliner (Upcoming Review)
- Coolcos French Beige Moisturizing Lipstick (Review, Swatches, Photos)
- La Prairie Firefly Glass Cellular Lip Colour Effects (Review, Swatches, Photos)
- Kinetics Bali Escape Nail Polish (Review, Swatches, Long-Lasting Test)
Enjoy more photos…