OMG, the collection we’ve been waiting for is almost here! I couldn’t be more excited about Too Faced Spring 2017 Sweet Peach Collection launching this month as I gave you a first look at these precious, peachy scented makeup items since summer. Too Faced has been teasing us over the past few months with sneak peek photos and previews of what’s to come for spring 2017 and announced their famous Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette to be part of this collection.
U.S. Launch Date – 14 December 2016 @toofaced.com | 15 December 2016 online at other retailers (ULTA, Sephora) | 26 December – In Stores (Eye Palette) | 5 January 2017 In Stores (the entire collection)
Too Faced Spring 2017 Sweet Peach Collection
Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette – $49.00
The Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette is infused with the juicy scent and antioxidant-rich essence of peach. Create endless looks with 18 shades of peachy pinks, corals, bronzes, and pops of purples that will leave your eyes looking warm weather-fresh all year long. It features a Glamour Guide with three eye looks to get you started.
- White Peach – matte vanilla cream
- Luscious – pearl peach champagne
- Just Peachy – shimmering peachy pink
- Bless Her Heart – golden moss
- Tempting – bronzed black
- Charmed, I’m Sure – matte medium cool brown
- Nectar, – pearly peachy cream
- Cobbler – peachy pinked bronze
- Candied Peach – matte coral with violet shimmer
- Bellini – gilded peach
- Peach Pit – satin perfect raisin
- Delectable – matte smoky amethyst
- Peaches ‘n Cream – matte milky peach
- Georgia – matte peachy pink
- Carmelized – dark gilded bronze
- Puree – metallic dark bronze
- Summer Yum – matte gingerbread
- Talk Derby to Me – shimmering black violet
Papa Don’t Peach Blush – $30.00
Papa Don’t Peach Blush’s sweet peachy-bronze hue imparts fresh, youthful-looking radiance to cheeks for a touch of summertime warmth. Infused with the essence of peach, this blush smells like peaches, and its rich, pigmented shade provides buildable payoff. Wearable and flattering on any skintone, it leaves a gilded, pink-pearl, brightening finish. Early access on 12/14 on Sephora’s app.
- Papa Don’t Peach – peachy-bronze
Sweet Peachy Creamy Peach Oil Lip Gloss – $19.00
Sweet Peach Creamy Lip Oil has a moisture-rich formula that feels lightweight and creamy. It features shades in nudes, peachy pinks, and corals. Silky and smooth, it’s infused with the skin-loving essence of peach, coconut oil, and vitamins, and each shade smells just like peaches.
- Poppin’ Peach – bright peach pop
- Papa Don’t Peach – spiced peach
- Peach Fuzz – peachy nude
- Peach-sicle – creamy peach
- Pure Peach – peachy pink
- Peach, Please! – coral pink
- Peach Tease – electric peach
- Tickle-Me-Peach – watermelon
Sweet Peach Glow Peach-Infused Highlighting Palette – $42.00
This illuminating, blushing and bronzing palette gives the natural radiance of a glowing peach sunset. Give your skin the appearance of being bathed in the most beautiful peachy golden light.
Enjoy more photos…