Zoya Whispers Spring 2016 Collection brings out six new shades for the warm season. I wouldn’t rush in calling them pastels right away, as they seem more like muted pastels, a slow transition from the winter nail polish shades to the lighter ones for spring. I’m personally interested more in seeing the pink and purple shades as the khaki and blue are not really something that I would see myself wearing. How about you lovelies?
Experience color serenity with this muted and tranquil palette of transitional nail neutrals.
U.S. Launch Date – Now at ULTA and online @zoya.com
Zoya Whispers Spring 2016 Collection
Zoya Whispers Nail Polish – New Shades – $9.00
- Cala – A soft nude with a kiss of warmth that will flatter most skin tones.
- April – A light, rosy toned neutral that is a modern take on blush.
- Eastyn – A subtle grayed grape that is more interesting than mauve and gives a modern alternative that is ever so wearable.
- Misty – An easy to wear taupe that is an updated version of gray with just a touch of green to make it daring.
- Ireland – A uniquely wearable green that is muted enough to make it subtle yet still interesting. This green is well balanced between blue & yellow so it’s flattering on all skin tones.
- Lake – A softened blue that gives the effect of serene water with just a hint of vibrancy to preserve its luminosity.
Enjoy more photos…