Zoya has already revealed its new fall 2015 shades in the new Focus & Flair Collections which as always are divided into two finishes. For those in love with a classical creamy formula and a luscious finish Zoya Focus Collection offers six new shades while those on the look-out for a new metallic shiny nail polish should check out those six beauties from Zoya Flair Collection.
U.S. Launch Date – Now online @zoya.com
Zoya Focus and Flair Fall 2015 Collections
Zoya Focus Collection – New – $9.00 for 0.5oz
The Focus Collection features six strong, solid shades that anchor a look for fall as standalone shades. The densely pigmented cream formula features a unique, micro-grind pigment that allows for extra-smooth, streak-free application.
- Charli (ZP807) – dusty gray-brown with a hint of green
- Desiree (ZP806) – brown
- Hannah (ZP805) – red
- Janel (ZP804) – deep red
- Lidia (ZP803) – rich purple eggplant
- Sia (ZP802) – royal blue
Zoya Flair Collection – New – $9.00 for 0.5oz
The Flair Collection features six, jewel toned liquid metal shades. The unique, micro-grind metallic pigment is fully blended into a vibrant base, creating the effect of brilliant colored melted metal!
- Tris (ZP813) – blackened nickel
- Cinnamon (ZP812) – bronze
- Aggie (ZP811) – bright bronzy gold
- Ember (ZP810) – deep fiery red
- Giada (ZP809) – purple fuchsia
- Estelle (ZP808) – deep blue
Enjoy more photos…