I want to show you a new makeup look that I worn last week, in gold and earthy shades from one of my dearest palettes, Flirt! Flirtatious! Eyeshadow Palette which was available in limited edition for holiday 2010.
I wanted a day makeup look with a little bit of sparkle and shimmer since we’ve entered the most sparkling month of the year. I hope you will enjoy this look and I’m waiting for you opinions in the comments bellow.
- L’Oreal Studio Secrets Professional Anti Shine Mattifying Primer
- Max Factor Second Skin Foundation #40 Creamy Ivory (Review)
- La Mer Radiant Concealer SPF 25 in #02 Medium – Review
- La Mer Loose Powder in #02 Creme – Review
- MAC Fix + Spray – Review
- Shiseido Camellia Compact – Review & Swatches
- Flirt! Flirtatious Eyeshadow Palette – Preview
- MAC Pigment in Gold (on the inner corners and under the lower lash line)
- Avon Super Shock Gel Eyeliner – on the outer part of the eyelid
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Eyes Wide Open Brightening Liner Duo – on the waterline
- L’Oreal Voluminous Black Mascara in Black
- La Prairie Cellular Lip Colour Effect in Firefly
- Kinetics Let’s Pink Nail Polish – Review, Swatches & Long Lasting Test
Enjoy more photos…