Too Faced launched a new lipstick line, specially for spring 2016, in bright and bold colors to fit the new makeup trends. Too Faced La Matte Color Drenched Matte Lipstick collection features ten new and permanent shades ranging from nudes, corals and pinks to plums and berries. If you are a fan of a matte lipstick finish then you should definitely gives these new babies a try.
Meet the most comfortable matte lipstick you’ll ever wear. Innovative high-pigment formula applies creamy as it warms to the skin, softening into stunningly saturated, non-drying matte color that stays plush and wearable. No-bleed, no-feathering formula is infused with Lotus Flower Extract to soothe and hydrate, leaving lips soft, supple, and beautifully matte. Who says you can’t have it all?
U.S. Launch Date – Now at ULTA and online @toofaced.com
Too Faced La Matte Lipstick – New & Permanent – $22.00
- Sorry Not Sorry – matte peachy nude
- When In Doubt – matte cool beige
- Bachelorette – matte watermelon pink
- As If – matte pink lemonade
- The New Black – matte orangey-coral
- Rebel Heart – matte cool red
- Hey Gurrl – matte deep rose
- Troublemaker -matte hot pink
- Pitch Perfect – matte fuchsia raspberry
- Maneater – matte black plum
Enjoy the shades…