I’m back with more details and better photos of Shiseido Fall Winter 2014 Makeup Collection (new photos) which just launched recently in the US. As I told you in a previous article, I’m very excited about the new Sheer and Perfect Compact Foundation as I have the liquid version and I find it perfect for summer.
China Launch Date – 1 August 2014
U.S. Launch Date – August 2014 at Nordstrom, Sephora and online @shiseido.com
International Launch Date – September 2014 at Harrods, Sephora, Douglas and online @shiseido.co.uk
Romania Launch Date – September 2014 at Douglas, Sephora, Marionnaud
Shiseido Fall Winter 2014 Makeup Collection
Sheer & Perfect Compact Foundation SPF 15 – New & Permanent – $30.00 / 200.00 Lei
A powder compact that evens skin tone and provides a healthy, glowing finish that lasts all day. You will feel its airy light and unprecedently smooth texture. It’s recommended to all skin types but it’s ideal for those with normal or combination skin. It evens out skin tone to give a perfect complexion while it provides a sheer and light coverage with a fresh feel (oil free).
Available in 18 shades.
Lacquer Rouge – New Shades – $25.00 / 120.00 Lei
Rich color and deep luster create smooth, silky lips with the quality of Japanese lacquerware. So hydrating, your lips become more beautiful the more you use it.
- PK 226 Ophelia – soft luminous pink
- RS727 Rose Grey – classic greyish rose
- RD 728 Viola – luscious copper-tinted violet with mysterious depth
- RD529 Tango – luxuriant red/ purple
- PK430 Doll Face – fresh warm pink
Luminizing Satin Eye Color Trio – New Shades – $33.00 / 191.00 Lei
- BL215 Static – a trio of luminous, translucent pale tones. These can be used by themselves for a brilliant shimmering finish or to transform other eye colors into vibrant new shades.
- GR716 Vinyl – a sharp combination of rainbow glazed black, vivid synthetic green and chartreuse yellow. Inspired by vinyl records and their sleeves, it can be though and punky or romantic and moody.
- OR316 Floracouture – trio of deep burgundy, glowing orange and shimmering violet pink can be used to create a subtle wash of floral color of striking graphic eye makeup patterns.
Enjoy more photos…