If you remember, back in January I told you that Shiseido created a digital platform for European media where Dick Page, Shiseido’s Artistic Director, will share his tips and tricks with all of us. This month the theme is all about the lips, how to maximise the effect!
The large wardrobe of colors we are proposing at Shiseido should make every woman consider her lipstick as a true accessory. – Dick Page, Artistic Director
Last month the main theme was foundation (info & photos) and in case you’ve missed that article, please go and check it out as you will find helpful info and many advices.
Add a veil of Translucent Loose Powder over your lipstick and reapply again to make sure you will get a really long lasting effect.
- Start moisturizing your lips with the Benefiance Full Correction Lip Treatment for a smooth finishing touch
- Find your ideal lipstick: Shimmering Rouge, for a sheer color brilliance that melts onto lips. Perfect Rouge (review & photos) a creamy lipstick that provides intense moisture. Lacquer Rouge (review & swatches) for an intense color and a deep luster. Lacquer Gloss (review & swatches) a transparent lacquer that provides clear color and a dewy smooth feel.
- Contour your lips with the Smoothing Lip Pencil whose color is the most appropriate and smudge it with the incorporated brush for a more natural look.
- Use the Shiseido Lip brush to apply the lipstick, starting in the middle of the mouth, work the color into the lip shape, paint the bow and then draw from the outside colors.
- Blot with a tissue and reapply to make sure the lips look painted, perfect, finished.
Enjoy more photos…