We talked and talked about the new OPI Venice Fall Winter 2015 Collection and I don’t see what newness I can bring now but the new promo photos that have just been revealed. Take a quick look at the previews and sneak peek that I posted a couple of months ago if you wanna check out more photos otherwise follow me right after the jump for some close-up OPI Venice nail polish images.
International Launch Date – August 2015
OPI Venice Fall Winter 2015 Collection
- A Great Opera-Tunity – “aria” ready to wear this gorgeous melon?
- It’s A Piazza Cake – choosing this persimmon creme is easy as pie
- Worth A Pretty Penne – flaunt your fashion “cents” in this shimmery copper
- Tiramisu For Two – I totally “dessert” this sweet coffee cream
- Amore At The Grand Canal – let the romance flow in this ravishing red
- Gimme A Lido Kiss – pucker up for this saucy red shimmer
- Be There In A Prosecco – I’m living in the moment, and in this opaque creme
- I Cannoli Wear OPI – my heart belings to this pale, creamy gray
- Gelato On My Mind – deliciously sweet and icy cool, pastel blue
- Purple Palazzo Pants – I’ve searched far and wide for this lovely lilac
- O Suzi Mio – this delicious shade of eggplant is all mine!
- My Gondola Or Yours? – let’s cruise the canals in this luscious black
- Venice The Party? (Special Limited Edition)
- Baroque…But Still Shopping! (Special Limited Edition)
- St. Mark’s The Spot (Special Limited Edition)
Enjoy more photos…