If last month we took a peek at the upcoming OPI Venice Fall 2015 Collection (photos, info) which was presented at Cosmoprof 2015 edition that took place in Bologna now I invite you to take a closer look at this new autumnal nail polish line. I told you right from the start that this time we will have 15 new OPI lacquers and now it seems that three of them will be available in a special limited edition while the rest will fill the normal OPI display.
International Launch Date – August 2015
OPI Venice Collection Fall 2015
- A Great Opera-Tunity – “aria” ready to wear this gorgeous melon?
- It’s A Piazza Cake – choosing this persimmon creme is easy as pie
- Worth A Pretty Penne – flaunt your fashion “cents” in this shimmery copper
- Tiramisu For Two – I totally “dessert” this sweet coffee cream
- Amore At The Grand Canal – let the romance flow in this ravishing red
- Gimme A Lido Kiss – pucker up for this saucy red shimmer
- Be There In A Prosecco – I’m living in the moment, and in this opaque creme
- I Cannoli Wear OPI – my heart belings to this pale, creamy gray
- Gelato On My Mind – deliciously sweet and icy cool, pastel blue
- Purple Palazzo Pants – I’ve searched far and wide for this lovely lilac
- O Suzi Mio – this delicious shade of eggplant is all mine!
- My Gondola Or Yours? – let’s cruise the canals in this luscious black
- Venice The Party? (Special Limited Edition)
- Baroque…But Still Shopping! (Special Limited Edition)
- St. Mark’s The Spot (Special Limited Edition)
Enjoy more photos…
Photo Source: Imabeautygeek