OPI Fifty Shades of Grey Collection draws its inspiration from the movie with the same name which will arrive in arrives in theaters on Valentine’s Day weekend of 2015. There will be six new limited edition nail lacquers, but not all of them will be grey like we may think due to the name of this collection, as OPI placed a rich red polish with a cream texture that represents passion. The other hues range from silver to cool gray and dark charcoal with glittering and gleaming formulas.
U.S. Launch Date – January 2015
International Launch Date – February 2015
Japan Launch Date – 1 February 2015
OPI Fifty Shades of Grey Spring 2015 Collection
- My Silk Tie – This silky, gleaming silver has got me all tied up.
- Romantically Involved – I’m in a deep relationship with this luscious crème red.
- Dark Side of the Mood – This brooding, stormy charcoal is dangerously gorgeous.
- Shine for Me – This shimmering silver with subtle blue sparkle really turns me on!
- Cement the Deal – I’d sign anything to get my hands on this stony, cool gray.
- Embrace the Gray – Let this chic, moody gray crème become one with you.
Enjoy more photos…