Seems that not only Urban Decay is teaming up with Disney once again this season for the release of their new summer 2016 palette, but also OPI comes out with a Alice Through the Looking Glass inspired summer 2016 Collection.
International Launch Date – May 2016 at ULTA
OPI Alice Through the Looking Glass Collection
- The I’s Have It – All eyes on ME…and this light powder blue (Cream)
- Oh My Majesty! – A supremely beautiful pearly alabaster (Pearl)
- What’s the Hatter with You? – I’m going crazy for this rich burgundy creme (Cream)
- I’m Gown for Anything! – Have a ball in this adventurous, creamy lilac (Cream)
- Fearlessly Alice – A bold cerulean blue with intrepid style (Cream)
- A Mirror Escape – Break free from ordinary in this glittering gold (Glitter)
- Having a Big Head Day – Get ahead of the pack in this commanding (Cream)
- Mad for Madness Sake – This fuchsia pink is crazy-hot on you (Cream)
OPI Alice Through the Looking Glass Collection will be also available in a set with mini nail polishes (3.75 ml) named as a OPI Mini 4-Pack Alice Through the Looking Glass Collection 2016:
- The I’s Have It!
- Oh My Majesty!
- I’m Gown for Anything!
- Having a Big Head Day
Enjoy more photos…