We are talking about NYX Spring 2014 makeup products almost everyday now since NYX is gradually launching new items. If the other day the new entries were NYX Baked Blushes & Eyeshadows (info & photos) and NYX Adorable & Sex Bomb Palettes (info & photos), a week ago the first NYX Spring 2014 Makeup Collection (info & photos) was finally revealed.
This time the spotlight is one the new Tinted Moisturizer and the new shades of Stay Matte Not Flat Liquid Foundation.
NYX Tinted Moisturizer – New – $10.00
Lightweight with just a hint of sheer color, this hydrating formula makes skin feel softer and smoother. The dewy natural glow provides a “no-makeup” look and feel, yet covers imperfections with a natural, hydrating touch.
- Buff – light beige
- Nude – light beige with olive undertones
- Soft Beige – cool beige
- Natural Beige – medium with pink undertones
- Warm Beige – golden beige
- Tan – tan
- Almond – deep tan with warm undertones
NYX Stay Matte Not Flat Liquid Foundation – New Shades – $7.50
Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation provides full coverage of mineral enriched matte finish. The oil-free and water-based formula is perfect for the studio or all day long!
- Porcelaine – for porcelain skin with pink undertones
- Warm – for medium-light skin with beige pink undertones
- Medium – for medium skin with pink undertones
- Cocoa – for dark skin with peach undertones
- Deep Dark – for dark skin with beige undertones
Enjoy more photos…