You know me, I prefer a natural kind of makeup, something that is very easy to achieve, especially when you are a hurry but also the kind of no makeup makeup look that makes others think your skin is flawless without even trying. On a daily basis I prefer this type of look which can be realized in less than 5 minutes.
Take a look after the jump to see what products I used to create this look.
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Genesis Original Skin Primer (Preview, Swatches, Photos)
- La Mer Radiant Concealer SPF 25 #02 Medium (Review, Swatches, Photos)
- MustaeV Bright Beige Skinny Tint Foundation (Review, Swatches, Photos)
- La Mer Powder in #02 Medium (Review, Swatches, Photos)
- MAC Fix + – Review
- MAC Lingering Eye Brows
- MustaeV Odd Pink Face Architect Powder (Review, Swatches, Photos)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer
- MustaeV Flushed Eyeshadow (Review, Swatches, Photos) – applied all over the lid
- Jordana Creamy Vanilla Eyeshadow – on the brow bone
- MAC Plush Lash Mascara
- MustaeV Lip/ Cream Pro Palette Shade No. 01 (Preview, Swatches, Photos) (Upcoming Review)
- Manhattan Black Cherry Nail Polish (Review, Swatches, Long-Lasting Test)
Enjoy more photos…