Take a look at the new NARS Dual-Intensity Blush 2015 spring collection launching next month! If you are crazy about blushes then prepare your wallets as you will definitely wanna get at least one of these new babies. There is a color for every complexion, from fair to medium and dark and these new Dual-Intensity blushes can now be applied using the new Wet/ Dry Blush Brush. Take a look at the entire line right after the jump and see what are the colors you’ll be picking up.
For Spring 2015, NARS Cosmetics introduces the new Dual-Intensity Blush. Featuring NARS’ exclusive Translucent Prismatic Technology, the newly-imagined formula allows for multi-dimensional effects with a uniquely weightless, luxurious texture. Six modern shade pairings curated by François Nars offer a universal spectrum of hues that works across all skintones. Sweeps on dry for a bold flush or wet for a translucent wash of color. Dry pigments impart a natural glow that warms the complexion and fuses weightlessly. Dampen NARS’ exclusive Wet/Dry Blush Brush before application for a watercolor effect—dab over the apples of the cheeks and swirl in a circular motion to paint on a subtle tint. Designed in a sensorial, soft-touch square case with a modern magnetic closure, six luxuriously embossed duos heighten the art of transformation.
U.S. Launch Date – 4 March 2015 at Sephora and online @narscosmetics.com | 1 April 2015 at department stores
Japan Launch Date – 10 April 2015
Dual-Intensity Blush – New & Permanent – $45.00
- Adoration – sparkling baby pink / shimmering hot pink
- Craving – sparkling seashell pink highlighter / shimmering beachy bronze
- Fervor – shimmering soft pink / sparkling deep coppery rose
- Frenzy – sparkling soft pink-gold highlighter / shimmering bright tangerine orange
- Jubilation – sparkling yellow gold highlighter / shimmering soft nude peach
- Panic – shimmering shocking fuchsia / shimmering orange-pink
Enjoy more photos…