I know Halloween is very popular in some countries but in my country this holiday came just a few years ago and is increasing its popularity every year.
Here is my version of makeup look for a Halloween 2010 party. I’ve been thinking of something simple since I don’t celebrate this holiday and Mystery Woman came to my mind. A friend gave me this mask with black feathers and silver sparkles and some bright colors came to my mind once I saw it.
I would love to know what costume will you wear this Halloween and what your makeup will be. 🙂
Check out the products I’ve used for the Halloween 2010 Mystery Woman makeup right after the jump.Once the mask comes off you will notice the makes is a colorful cat eye makeup in fuchsia, melon and black colors. I’ve used MAC pigments for the eye makeup, a simple lip gloss applied on top of a lip crayon and I kept the cheeks simple since my mask is covering most of them. 🙂
Here is the list with the products I’ve used for this makeup look.
- Make Up For Ever Face Matifying Primer – Review
- Revlon ColorStay Foundation for Combination/Oily Skin – 220 Natural Beige
- La Mer Loose Powder – 01 Creme Shade – Review
- La Mer Radiant Concealer SPF 25 – 02 Medium Shade – Review
- Essence Lip Liner – 06 Satin Mauve
- Max Factor Vibrant Curve Effect Lip Gloss – 04 Me Me Me – Review
- Sephora Glitter Eye Primer
- MAC Pigment – A39 Fuchsia
- MAC Pigment – A99 Melon
- Essence Smokey Eyes Set – 01 Black
- Eveline Eyeliner Pencil – Black – Review
- Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara – Review
- LÓreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
I hope you enjoyed this look. I would love to know your opinions and also where are you going to do this Halloween. 🙂