Lancome already presents some of its Holiday 2015 makeup and brush sets. I know it’s a bit early to be scooping into the Christmas collection but since I saw the limited edition Lancome My French Noel Holiday 2015 Palette (first look) I knew this brand will have much more to offer.
U.S. Launch Date – Now at Nordstrom
Lancome Holiday 2015 Makeup Sets
Lancome Parisian Holiday Color Design Lipcolor Set – Limited Edition – $38.00
Dress your lips in Lancôme Color Design, a full-coverage formula that delivers lasting, natural color. Suitable for any skin type, its silky-soft, microbubble formula glides on easily and evenly while oil-absorbing properties from mica keep skin comfortable and color true.
- Wine Party (0.14 oz.)
- Sugared Maple (0.14 oz.)
- Natural Beauty (0.14 oz.)
- The New Pink (0.14 oz.)
Lancome Pro Secrets Brush Set – Limited Edition – $64.00
Master the art of makeup with these four essential brushes by Lancôme. Each is precision-crafted of the highest quality for easy, flawless application. The set features four full-size, limited-edition brushes in addition to a travel case.
- Foundation Brush #2: an easy-to-clean, synthetic bristled brush that’s the perfect partner to all liquid foundation and features a tapered edge which blends makeup for a natural, even look.
- Powder Brush #1: a velvety brush that’s pure bliss to the touch and facilitates buildable powder coverage.
- Angle Shadow Brush #13: a brush designed with gently rounded edges to apply shadow to the crease and corner of the eye, featuring narrower brush hairs which help give perfect control.
- Dual-End Liner & Shadow Brush #18: a versatile brush with a flat, angled end that precisely lines the lid and a tapered, rounded end that perfectly blends.