Jill Stuart launches next month the new Base Makeup 2016 Collection which is not only pretty to the eyes but also contains some new and limited edition items.
The brilliance of the sun grows with each passing day. Beneath the soft rays of light, feel the gentle breeze comfortably stroking your cheek as a spring to make your heart dance finally arrives.
In accordance with the changing of the seasons, you’ll want to select base makeup that lightly, gently protects and beautifies your skin. Slipping into this delicate veil of pure color, so soft and gentle, realizes an overflowing feeling of translucency. Skin that sparkles like crystal brings you a heightened feeling of innocence.
Obtain skin so brilliant it outshines even the sun and that first step you take outside will feel completely different. Like a balloon drifting through the sky, carried only by the wind. You will surely arrive in your own unique world, brilliant and sparkling.
Japan Launch Date – 4 March 2016
Jill Stuart Base Makeup 2016 Collection
Jill Stuart Crystal Lucent Face Powder SPF 20 – New
A soft and gentle veil of translucency. Face powder that brings you pure, flushed skin. Supplied with a brush that feels great against the skin.
- 01 Natural – natural beige that blends perfectly into your skin (non-pearl)
- 02 Lucent – cold pastel that draw out translucency (non-pearl)
- 03 Petal Shower – cute and pure pink pastel color (Limited Edition)
Jill Stuart Airy Tint Watery CC Cream SPF 30 – Limited Edition
For cherry blossom skin long after spring has passed. CC cream brings you fresh and translucent finish.
- 01 Light Floral Beige
- 02 Natural Floral Beige
Jill Stuart Lasting Tint Control Base SPF 35 – Limited Edition
Makeup base that retains freshly applied color while bringing out the best of your face.
- 01 Fresh – pink: for those seeking a natural flushed tone
- 02 Natural – beige: for those with concerns about discoloration, freckles and bags
- 03 Translucent – light green: for those worried about redness on their cheeks or dullness
Enjoy more photos…