I promised that I will step up my game….and start to post more of my makeup looks and tutorials, so here I’m today with a Fun & Pink Makeup Look. I told you that lately I’m finding myself in a phase where I prefer to wear more of a simple eye makeup, something nude or very washed out while I keep my lips painted in edgy, bold and dark shades of plum and purples. So even though I’m going through a edgy violet lip shades phase, I still haven’t lost my passion for pinks.
This is the kind of pink makeup look that I like to wear usually during the weekends, or when I feel like looking very fresh and girly. Check it out and let me know what do you think!
- MustaeV Lustrous Cream Base Review, Swatches, Photos
- Max Factor Skin Luminizer Foundation Review, Swatches, Photos
- MustaeV Silky Cotton Loose Powder Review, Swatches, Photos
- MAC Fix + Spray Review, Photos
- MustaeV Silky Sketch Brow Pencil Review, Swatches, Photos
- MustaeV Floral Glow Cheeky Chic Blush Review, Swatches, Photos
- NYX 621 Hot Pink Jumbo Eye Pencil (Upcoming Review)
- H&M Smoky Pink Eyeshadow Palette Review, Swatches, Photos
- Max Factor Masterpiece Glamour Extensions Mascara Review, Swatches, Photos
- Jordana Creamy Vanilla Eyeshadow (I really must review this one!)
- MUA Pouty Pink Matte Lipstick Review, Swatches, Photos
Enjoy more photos…