Summer is already here and curiously I’m in the mood for soft or sparkling makeup looks instead of pulling out my bright eyeshadows and creating a crazy, colorful makeup look. The other day I wore this Gold and Lilac Soft Makeup, something I did in under ten minutes, as I was aiming for something sweet, flattering and with a hint of girly girl in it. Over the past few days as the temperatures where crazy here I was testing and wearing instead of foundation my new ACM Sensitelial Coloured Sunscreen Cream SPF 50 in a Golden Tint shades that I’ll be reviewing later this week. I’m new to tinted sunscreen creams but this summer I really want to give this type of product a try as when the hot temperatures kick in I prefer as more light makeup as possible.
Take a look after the jump if you are curious to know what products I used for this new soft gold and lilac makeup for green eyes.
- ACM Sensitelial Coloured Sunscreen Cream SPF 50 in Golden Tint (Upcoming Review)
- La Mer Powder Review, Swatches, Photos
- Max Factor Lovely Pink Creme Puff Blush Review, Swatches, Photos
- MAC Fix Plus Review
- MAC Lingering Eye Brows
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer
- MustaeV Champagne Moonlight Powder Review, Swatches, Photos – applied all over the eye lid
- MustaeV Lovable Eyeshadow Review, Swatches, Photos – blended above the crease
- Jordana Creamy Vanilla Eyeshadow Powder – blended above the crease and on the brow bone
- MustaeV Maxi Volume Mascara Review, Swatch, Photos
- Essence Cute Pink Lip Liner
- MAC Kelly Yum Yum Lipstick Review, Swatches, Photos
Enjoy more photos…