In my previous post I reviewed L.A. Colors Wildflowers Eyeshadow Palette and now I’m going to show you what I’ve came up with using the colors from this palette.
As I previously said, I’m new to this brand so if any of you tried L.A. Colors products before and would want to share your thoughts with us I would really appreciated it. 🙂
You know I’m a fan of pink and purple shades so makeup looks like this one are really my favorite. 🙂 If you like this look and you want to see more photos and find out what other products I’ve used, follow me after the jump.
- Make Up For Ever Face Matifying Primer – Review
- Revlon ColorStay Foundation for Combination/Oily Skin – 220 Natural Beige
- La Mer Loose Powder – 01 Creme Shade – Review
- La Mer Radiant Concealer SPF 25 – 02 Medium Shade – Review
- L’Oreal Blush Delicieux – 01 Pink Marshmallow
- Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance Primer
- L.A. Colors 5 Color Metallic Eyeshadow Palette – EP 42 Wildflowers
- Sephora Eye Pencil – 01 Noir Artist
- Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara – Review
- LÓreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
- MAC Dazzleglass – Extra Amps
I was actually in a hurry yesterday, I had only 10 minutes for this makeup so I know my top eyelashes are not covered 100% :). This lipstick is actually my favorite (review soon) since it looks great all by itself and gives a nice luster and shimmer once I’ve applied it on top of any lipstick. The only thing I don’t really like is the fact that is a little bit sticky. 🙂
I hope you enjoyed this look! I would love to hear your thoughts. 🙂