Estee Lauder launches this season a whole bunch of beauty products from all categories: makeup, skincare and fragrance. It mostly offers a great variation of makeup collections like the New Pure Color Envy Shine Sculpting Lipstick (info, photos), Lisa Perry Spring 2015 Collection or Gift with Purchase (info, photos), Little Black Primer (info, photos), New Double Wear Stay-In-Place Eye Pencils (info, photos) which are already available at Estee Lauder counters but it reveals new makeup items for the beginning of spring.
Regarding makeup starting from 1 March we will be seeing Estee Lauder Courreges Spring 2015 Collection at the counters, a new makeup line offering innovative products in an exclusive limited edition packaging.
When it comes to skincare Estee Lauder offers the New Resilience Lift Restorative Radiance Oil which is already available now online and in shops. Starting March 2015 here are the new products hitting counters:
- Re-Nutriv Ultimate Diamond Transformative Energy Creme – An intensely invigorating new creme to power younger-looking contours and visibly rejuvenate skin with ageless beauty
- Clear Difference Purifying Exfoliating Mask – This dual-action, full-face treatment works in two ways: as an exfoliator to refine skin’s texture or as an express mask to clarify and detoxify skin
- Clear Difference Oil Control/Mattifying Hydrating Gel – This oil-free gel helps to control excess oil, minimize the appearance of pores and reduce shine.
Now moving on to the pleasant fragrance sector, here are the novelties:
- Pleasures Florals – Capture the exhilaration and optimistic beauty of spring in its new, limited edition fragrance. Launching February 2015
- Bronze Goddess Fragrance Collection – A multi-sensorial, multi-textural body collection creates a lasting, sultry summer impression, available for purchase March 2015.
- House of Estée Lauder Parfums – This collection features some of the brand’s most iconic scents – now housed in a new, beautifully designed bottle