Today while I was playing with my new MustaeV eyeshadows (preview, photos, swatches) I came up with this dramatic black and gold makeup. I love an intense, dark and sophisticated makeup from time to time and especially when you want to go clubbing with your friends. I would see this look wore by women regardless of their eye color and especially in those occasions when a dramatic, charming and sexier makeup is required.
To achieve it is quite simple, everyone can really pull it off since the whole key is blending, starting by applying the black shade first in the crease. I choose to wore an old gold shade on the eyelid but if you prefer any other color it’s up to you to customize this look, only make sure it’s a bright or lighter eyeshadow color that will contrast that black color.
If you want to know what products I used for this entire look please keep reading after the jump.
- Artdeco Anti-Aging Makeup Base
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer
- Senna Lasting Illusion Satin Matte Foundation (Review, Swatches, Photos)
- La Mer Powder (Review, Swatch, Photos)
- MUA Pro-Base Makeup Fixing Mist (Review, Photos)
- MAC Lingering Eye Brows
- MustaeV Odd Pink Face Architect Powder (Review, Swatches, Photos)
- Senna Enlighten Sheer Face Color Powder Blush (Review, Swatches, Photos)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer
- MustaeV Charcoal Eyeshadow (Preview, Swatches, Photos) (Upcoming Review) – blended in the crease & under the eye
- MustaeV Old Gold Eyeshadow (Review, Swatches, Photos) – applied on the lid
- MustaeV Pekoe Eyeshadow (Review, Swatches, Photos) – blended above the crease
- MAC Vapour Eyeshadow – applied on the brow bone
- Senna Pinpoint Micro Tip Eyeliner (Review, Swatches, Photos)
- Senna Voluptulash Mascara (Review, Swatch, Photos)
- MAC Smolder Eye Khol (Review, Swatch, Photos) – applied on the waterline
- Senna Shy Linear Lip Liner
- MustaeV Golden Peach Glazing Lip Gloss (Review, Swatches, Photos)
- ORLY Neon Heat Nail Polish (Preview, Swatches, Photos) (Upcoming Review)
Enjoy more photos…