If earlier today I was reviewing the new Guerlain Coque D’Or 5 Couleurs Eyeshadow Palette from Guerlain Fall 2016 Collection (swatches), I’d thought I would surprise you with my Coque D’Or Makeup Look which I’m actually wearing right now. Each of the newly released Guerlain 5 Color Eyeshadow Palettes comes with two makeup tutorials included so it’s up to you if you want to follow the nude or smokey eye version. I personally decided to do my own version of Coque D’Or Makeup and you can see in the photos bellow what I’ve come up with. I wanted to combine a smokey with a cat eye look so I really like what it turned out to be in the end, just the perfect makeup for evening, not too dramatic but definitely one that will complement greened eyed ladies.
For this makeup I used one of my favorite foundations, MustaeV Skinny Tint Foundation, one that I actually kind of leave it sitting in my makeup desk for a quite a while now, and I’ve applied it with my pink Original Beauty Blender to create a smoother appearance. In order to create this smokey cat eye look I used the original Shadow Shields that I got from Andra Cosmetics a while ago and I must say they are absolutely amazing, for a perfect makeup application. They are so versatile and you can use them in so many ways for different makeup styles, like creating a perfect winged cat eye, a straight edge for shadow just like I did here or simply to protect under eye area from eye shadow fallout, especially when you are playing with pigments. Check the entire list of the products I used along with their reviews right after the jump.
- MustaeV Lustrous Cream Base Review, Swatches, Photos
- MustaeV Skinny Tint Foundation Review, Swatches, Photos
- MustaeV Silky Cotton Loose Powder Review, Swatches, Photos
- Guerlain Multi-Perfecting Concealer Preview, Swatches, Photos
- Bobbi Brown Pink Shimmer Brick Review, Swatches, Photos
- MustaeV Silky Sketch Brow Pencil Review, Swatches, Photos
- Urban Decay Original Primer Potion
- Guerlain Coque D’Or 5 Couleur Palette Review, Swatches, Photos
- Lancome Grandiose Extreme Mascara Preview, Photos
- Bobbi Brown Long Wear Eye Pencil Review, Swatches, Photos
- Barry M No.170 Lipstick (Upcoming Review)
Enjoy more photos…