First time when I posted the news about the upcoming China Glaze Surprise Collection for Spring 2014 I promised I will return when new photos will become available, so here I am giving you a closer look at this collection.
Shine on with pops of colour and glitters galore. The six-piece, limited edition China Glaze® Surprise collection is the life of the party where you can confidently let the pieces “fall where they may” for the ultimate manicure. The chunky glitters bring together large matte and shiny particles in feminine, flirty and funky color combinations. Wear alone or as a top coat for an extra effect that’s uniquely you.
International Launch Date – April 2014 at ULTA, @transdesign.com, @nailsave.com
China Glaze Surprise Collection Spring 2014
Nail Lacquer – $7.50 for 15 ml/ 0.5 fl oz
- 81839 Don’t be a Flake (combo large glitter black and pink with matte turquoise)
- 81840 I’m a Go Glitter (combo large pink glitter with matted turquoise and lime green)
- 81841 Create a Spark (combo black, pink and purple glitter)
- 81842 Glimmer More (combo large pink glitter with orange and yellow matte)
- 81843 Glitter Up (combo large purple glitter with orange and turquoise matte)
- 81844 Shine-nanigans (combo large purple and pink glitter with lime green matte)
Enjoy more photos…