Chantecaille Le Magnolia Eye & Cheek Palette is the main piece of the new Chantecaille Spring 2016 Collection launching soon. While we are waiting for the other Chantecaille spring makeup items to pop up on the counters let’s take a closer look at the limited edition Le Magnolia Palette.
Keep the wild, wild. Chantecaille represents its commitment to the FairWild Standard (which helps support efforts to ensure plants are managed, harvested and traded in a way that maintains populations in the wild and benefits rural producers) and has embossed each limited-edition eye and cheek shade in this palette with a magnolia—a popular, wild-collected plant used in traditional Chinese medicine and in many of Chantecaille’s formulas. A portion of the proceeds from this palette will be donated to TRAFFIC, which aims to ensure that trade in wild plants and animals is not a threat to the conservation of nature.
U.S. Launch Date – Now at Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus
Chantecaille Le Magnolia Eye & Cheek Palette – New – $83.00
- Leaf – a unique, pale, pearly green that instantly brightens the eye area
- Magnolia – a delicate and slightly iridescent white
- Bark – a semi-matte, rich neutral brown to define and contour
- Wild – a fun, playful coral that adds a natural flush to the cheeks
Lustre Glide Silk Infused Eye Liner – $34.00
- Earth – deep espresso
Lip Chic Lipstick – $36.00
- Gaia – shimmering earthy caramel
- Red Juniper – red berry
- Wild Poppy – sheer poppy red