Last Friday was a casual day for me so I wanted a luminous and natural makeup look but since later in the evening I needed to go to a party I decided to intensify my look with a vibrant fuchsia lip. I was missing my MustaeV Nude Eyeshadow Quad for a few weeks and luckily I found that day so I need it to use it right away since it just came back from an announced vacation. 🙂 I didn’t want to go and apply a colorful makeup in the morning as I knew it will be a long day, especially one that will take longer into the night so I preferred something more nude and natural that will make me look fresh and rested even after 8 PM. This is what I have come up with and you can see on my Instagram how I looked during that evening and how well my makeup lasted throughout the day.
Take a look bellow and find out all about the products I’ve used for this makeup look along with their reviews.
- MAX Factor Whipped Creme Foundation (Discontinued)
- NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand Review, Swatches, Photos
- Catrice Healthy Look Mattifying Powder Review, Swatches, Photos
- MAC Lingering Eye Brows
- Urban Decay Original Primer Potion
- MustaeV Skin Eyeshadow Review, Swatches, Photos
- MustaeV Nude Quad Eye Shadow Review, Swatches, Photos
- MustaeV Maxi Volume Mascara Review (New Version)
- Urban Decay Anarchy 24/ 7 Glide-On Lip Pencil Review, Swatches, Photosl
- Urban Decay Anarchy Vice Lipstick Review, Swatches, Photos
Enjoy more photos…