Zoya Delight Collection features six new pastels with a creamy texture, just the perfect airy and fresh nail colors for spring. I don’t know how you feel about pastels but my attention goes towards Eden, the most intense shade of all in my opinion and the cutest as I have a soft spot for pinks.
Get ready for mouth-watering spring delights from Zoya! Inspired by the soft and airy colors of the season, Zoya Delight serves up three cheerful creams and three turquoise flash metallics for an updated, flirty way to wear pastels! All in the full-coverage, long-wearing, Big5Free* formula Zoya Nail Polish is famous for.
U.S. Launch Date – 2 February 2015 @zoya.com and ULTA
International Launch Date – February / March 2015
Zoya Delight Spring 2015 Collection
Delight Nail Polish – $9.00
- Rayne – Dewy, spring blue with an energizing turquoise metallic flash.
- Lillian – Faded aquamarine with a glossy cream finish.
- Tiana – Palette-cleansing ‘pistachio gelato’ green in a glossy cream finish.
- Daisy – Refreshing ‘lemon merengue’ yellow with a turquoise metallic flash.
- Leslie – Soft spring lavender with a turquoise metallic flash.
- Eden – Classic spring flower pink in a glossy cream finish.
Enjoy more photos…