The entire Urban Decay Heavy Metals Holiday 2017 Collection is available now. I was telling you about the new Urban Decay Heavy Metals Palette earlier this month but the rest of the items come to complete the holiday look. The collection is glittery and sparkly, inspired by the Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner. Would you care to take a look?
Our Heavy Metals Metallic Eyeshadow Palette is shadow mayhem in a crushed metal case. We packed this limited-edition palette with 20 of our most amped-up metallic shadows yet—and every single one is NEW and exclusive. Inject your look with a hit of glamrock for daytime or go full-on metal for a night out.
U.S. Launch Date – Now at Sephora
UK Launch Date – Now at Urban Decay
Urban Decay Heavy Metals Holiday 2017 Collection
Our Heavy Metals Metallic Eyeshadow Palette is shadow mayhem in a crushed metal case. We packed this limited-edition palette with 20 of our most amped-up metallic shadows yet—and every single one is NEW and exclusive. Inject your look with a hit of glamrock for daytime or go full-on metal for a night out. From standout jewel tones like Amp (a killer metallic teal) and Twisted (glimmering gold) to ultra-flattering neutrals like Demo (bronze-rose) and Afterparty (an amazing metallic red), this palette has everything you need to create endless metallic looks. And it’s all organized by color: brights on the left, neutrals on the right.
We developed a whole new Eyeshadow formula for this palette. We bumped up the foiled effect to create our most metallic shadows ever. In doing so, we carefully crafted the formula on every shade to make sure each one would apply with a soft and creamy texture and create intense, shiny metallic effects. Every shade has a velvety feel for the perfect application, provides insane color payout and blends like a dream. The killer lavender case has a crushed metal effect on one end…kind of like we smashed it while rocking out. It’s so gorgeous…like a modern art sculpture you’ll want to show off. Just imagine the gasps of, “WHAT’S THAT?!” when your friends see this baby. The palette slides open to dramatically reveal the shadow tray. When you’re ready to work your makeup magic, just pull the palette out and use Heavy Metals like a painter’s palette. Of course, we included a big mirror, so not only is this palette glamrock hot, it’s totally practical too.
- Ground Metallic black with iridescent Shimmer
- Spandex Metallic deep blue w/purple shift and blue micro-sparkle)
- Metalhead Metallic deep purple
- Mullet Metallic deep green
- Twisted Metallic gold
- Aluminum Metallic warm gray-taupe w/iridescent micro-sparkle
- Dive Metallic medium blue
- Punk Rock Metallic fuchsia
- Amp Metallic bright teal
- Glamrock Metallic silver
- Bass Metallic bronze
- Demo Metallic bronze-rose
- Afterparty Metallic red
- Roadie Metallic burgundy
- Scream Metallic mauve
- Glory Metallic golden bronze
- Starfire Metallic bright copper
- Angelfire Metallic pale pink
- Maiden Metallic beige
- Accoustic Metallic nude
The makeup junkie’s go-to for overnighters, Vice Metal Meets Matte Lipstick Palette features 12 addictive shades from our massive lipstick collection (six are new). The perfect lineup to take you from nighttime into the next morning, this limited-edition palette contains six metallized shades and six matte shades—from dark, sultry hues to failsafe neutrals to bold brights. The shades are all organized by finish and color family—metallized shades up top, with coordinating matte shades underneath.
Start with a metallized shade for a night out. When that night rolls into the next morning and you haven’t made it back home, channel your alter ego by switching to the corresponding matte shade for daytime. From new shades like Spark (bright red with tonal shimmer), Banger (deep oxblood), and Shallow (lavender) to cult-favorite shades like Big Bang (bright pink sparkle) and Backtalk (mauve-nude pink), this palette has all your needs covered. This is the Vice Lipstick formula you know and love, just poured into a palette. Our proprietary Pigment Infusion System™ gives each shade its super-creamy texture, rich payout and superior color dispersion. Yummy Butter Blend comforts, hydrates and enhances, leaving lips soft and conditioned, never dry.
- Banger Deep oxblood (Metallized)
- Amulet Metallic brick rose (Metallized)
- Fast Talk Mauve-nude pink (Metallized)
- Big Bang Bright pink sparkle (Metallized)
- Mad Bright purple shimmer (Metallized)
- Spark Bright red with tonal shimmer (Metallized)
- CSB Dark berry (Comfort Matte)
- Tame Medium nude pink (Comfort Matte)
- Backtalk Mauve-nude pink (Comfort Matte)
- Double Team Pale pink with blue undertone (Comfort Matte)
- Shallow Lavender (Comfort Matte)
- 714 Bright red (Mega Matte)
- Pyro Iridescent and silver glitter
- Gammy Ray Bright blue and silver glitter
- Punk Rock Iridescent brown glitter
- Grind Light pink iridescent glitter
- Catcall Pink glitter
- Stix and Stones Iridescent maroon glitter
SHOP THIS COLLECTION